About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2012 was quite the interesting day. My students made hand print turkeys and watched clips of the parade after I taught about it! My high school students made Indian and Pilgrim costumes and we did a short play where they had to gobble and pop and make Indian noises to a script!




That evening, we had a big Thanksgiving dinner at 515 restaurant complete with Turkey, sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie! I made the Sweet potato casserole for the first time and it was very good I must say! It was a very loud and fun night as another group from church had an outreach night! I really enjoyed getting to chat with everyone and celebrating our thankfulness.





No comments:

Post a Comment