About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Babies!

My life is currently full of babies... Or should I say news of babies.. It seems that I have now reached the point in my life where everyone is already married and entering the baby stage. Two years ago, my friend Jill kicked off the baby stage when she had her first baby a few days before I left for Taiwan. I was so happy to get to see her and hold him before I left. She has now had Baby #2, a girl. At this point, EVERYONE around me is having babies. Two of my co-teachers were pregnant last year and had their babies over the summer and in October. I got to go visit Carrie and her son recently! Isn't he the cutest!
I also quite recently got some amazingly good news on a terribly bad day! Some of my dearest friends, Amanda and Adam are going to be parents too! And of course I will be this precious bundle's Auntie Hannah!

I am so very excited and happy for all my friends who have had children! I think this summer, I will just go on a long road trip visiting all my friends so I can hold their little blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment