About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Halloween


This year Halloween was quite fun. Since last year, I taught about Halloween origins
and traditions, this year we played games.

First, they had a balloon with the Trick or Treat poem inside it. They had to pop it
and put the poem in order.

Next they had to wrap one person up like a Mummy using toilet paper. This one was quite hilarious as they had a time limit and were very competitive.


The last game was Pin the Bowtie on the Skeleton. It is just like Pin the Tail on the
Donkey, but with a skeleton and bowtie. It was also quite humorous!

Finally, they made tootsie pop ghosts and watched a Disney short with no words!




No comments:

Post a Comment