About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sports Day 2012


This year’s Sports Day at my school was quite fun!

The Sports Day consists of an elaborate opening ceremony where each class prepares a dance, or show. They also showcase the winners of the “cheerleading” competition! The students prepare really hard for Sports Day! They practice weeks in advance!

They have track and field events as well as fun ones like 7 legged race, potato sack races and tug of war! This year, I helped one of the 11th grade classes in Tug of War and we won!

Of course, there was the normal shaving cream fight with the PE classes at the end of the day!









No comments:

Post a Comment