About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Goodbye Grace

One of the women in  my small group left recently to head back to school in Canada. I only knew Grace a short time, but I loved her so much! She came into our small group and rescued me from being the only girl there! While in Taiwan, she learned more about her faith and now desires to live a life passionately for Jesus! As she goes back to school, please keep her in your prayers. Pray that she...
1. Continues to grow in her faith!
2. Finds a good church and friends who can encourage her in the Lord.
3. Has the courage to stand for her beliefs.
4. Has the ability to influence the friends she is returning to!

We had such fun at her going away party. We canoed, built a sandcastle at the beach, ate yummy food and laughed and laughed. I will really miss her!





No comments:

Post a Comment