About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012

Presents with my English Club!

Christmas this year was so much fun! The weeks leading up to Christmas, I taught my students how to make ornaments for the Christmas tree as well as watching Elf! (By the way, Elf gets really old and unfunny after watching it 15 times.)

My club had such fun! On Christmas Eve, we had a Christmas party, complete with gingerbread cookies, brownies, Dirty Santa and Christmas games.


Christmas Eve night, one of my friends, Marissa came to spend the night with me. She, Robyn and I went to Bus-7 for a Christmas carol service, which was quite fun! We only had two tickets, so Marissa ended up hanging out under the table some of the time. Then Marissa, Vanessa and I hung out at home while I made pancake batter!


On Christmas morning, we got up and got ready for Christmas Brunch. I had some friends over for Pancakes and breakfast! I made my family's special pancakes which are colored and shaped! We ate and ate and ate. We also did a Dirty Santa exchange, which was hilarious!
Pancake Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus
Swirly Pancakes!
Christmas Presents

Yay for friends!

Everyone stuffing their faces!
 Later that night, I Skyped with the family and watched them open my presents and theirs! It was a lovely Christmas!
Judson asked for Books for Christmas! Pigs are flying!

Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment