About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

18. Go to a Concert!

I went to a concert. A Pentatonix Concert to be precise! The concert was my little (big) brother's birthday gift. And while Pentatonix (and Us the Duo) gave a great concert, the best part of the day was getting to spend some time with my brother,Judson, and sister-in-love, Anna.

Judson and I fought like cats and dogs through our childhood and teenage years. And just when we started to like each other a little bit - BOOM - I was off to college. And then so was he. And then we both started adulting and - BOOM - I moved overseas. Then - BOOM - he got married... and here we are. But I realized something recently. One day he will be all that is left of my family. So I really need to start cultivating that relationship more. It helps that he is a ridiculous amount of fun to be around and his wife is equally-if-not-more amazing! So here's to Judson's 26th birthday, my first completion of a 30-before-30 task, and family becoming friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment