About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

30 Before 30

Here I go... 

Upon contemplation of turning 30 years old, I realized there were so many things I wanted to do, but kept putting off. So I decided to make a list which somehow morphed into a 30 before 30 challenge. Before I decided to do this, I had no idea how popular they were. After looking at a few (a bunch) or other lists, consulting my friends, and really thinking about it, I decided on these 30 things. Judge all you want, but there are the things I want to accomplish before my 30th birthday. 
  1. Run a 5k
  2. Take a solo trip
  3. Learn how to shoot a gun
  4. Go camping
  5. Go to Harry Potter World
  6. Sing Karaoke
  7. Take a spontaneous trip
  8. Go to a brewery to find a beer that I like
  9. Watch IMDB top 50 movies
  10. Be comfortable riding Shotgun.
  11. Learn how to cook three fancy meals
  12. Have a photoshoot of myself
  13. Go on a wine tasting tour
  14. Go on a Women’s retreat
  15. Buy a nice gold bracelet.
  16. Go to the Zelda Fitzgerald museum.
  17. Blog once a month.
  18. Go to a concert.
  19. Name a star after myself
  20. Donate my hair
  21. Be debt free
  22. Go hot air ballooning
  23. Make a baked Alaska
  24. Lean how to box
  25. Learn how to Smock
  26. Complete 30 acts of kindness
  27. Get a spray tan
  28. Find a new church
  29. Take a cooking class.
  30.  Buy a House.



No comments:

Post a Comment