About Me

My photo
My name is Hannah Meherg. I am a seventh grade English teacher. I am a former ESL teacher, Taiwan resident, theatre junkie, book lover, cookie baker, and baseball stat keeper.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Oops... Been a While!

Wow. It has just hit me that I have not blogged in a while. So here are a few things that are going on.

1. I moved into an apartment that is much closer to Tainan. It is farther away from school but I am really enjoying being close to civilization! I have a Taiwanese roommate, Amanda. She's cool and I'm looking forward to getting to know her more.

2. I finally recieved confirmation that I am staying at my school... at least until December. Praying that the city government will supply the rest of the year's salary. Also praying to sign a contract before I leave.

I had cookies and the cute monkey sent
to Judson!
3. God has been dealing with me on a lot of issues: mainly trust and some sin that has crept into my life recently. I am very thankful for all of my family and friends who have listened to me cry and spoken Truth into my life. So thanks!

Family - L-to-R- Daddy, Anna (Judson's gf),
 Judson, Mom, Cassie!
4. I have also been very homesick recently mainly due to the fact that Mother's Day, my daddy's birthday and Judson's graduation all happened in the same weekend. Thankfully Joy was here to distract me!


5. That same weekend, my computer broke and I had to get it fixed... therefore I no longer have any e-mail addresses :(

6. I am leading my own small group and it is going very well! We are VERY small but praying for growth!

So  yeah... lots is going on. Hopefully I will be able to post more and keep up. Here's some fun pictures!

Fun dinner in Taipei!

Dinner at Willy's with Rachelle and Abby (taking the photo)

Playing Rummy at Bus-7

My favorite of the Avengers - Captain America!

Lighting a cannon at the Eternal Golden Fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment